As the official telecommunications provider at the Locarno Film Festival, Swisscom ensures that communication at the festival works perfectly. We will be providing the press centre with state-of-the-art infrastructure and wireless Internet access, ensuring that the journalists are able to transmit their texts and photos all around the world. Communication to and from the festival site will run over Swisscom networks.
- Installation of two telephone systems on the festival grounds for communication at the main sites
- Installation of 16 ISDN and 30 analogue accesses for communication at the outlying sites
- Installation of 15 DSL connections (ADSL and VDSL), for Internet access within the festival grounds
- Installation of wireless Internet in the press centre and 40 workstations for journalists
- Technical support for the IT equipment in the press centre provided by a team of Swisscom trainees
- Technical support for all services provided