With the My Swisscom app, you always have the Swisscom world with you, whether you would like to chat to our experts or find out about your current costs when you are out and about.
Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “My Swisscom” or receive the link to the app or My Swisscom mobile site via SMS:
My Swisscom App offers you*:
- simple cost controls on the go: keep track of your current connection costs, the balance of your inclusive units, and your bills.
- fast access to information about faults: stay informed about any faults or maintenance work in your area. You can also report disruptions to your service or gaps in the network.
- a smart way to contact us: it’s easy to chat or talk via the App to someone with the expertise you need.
- an easy way to manage your Wi-Fi: find your password or turn your Wi-Fi on and off.
* The My Swisscom App is for Swisscom residential customers.
What do other customers say about My Swisscom?
My Swisscom App for IOS
- “A must-have for all Swisscom customers, fast and easy to grasp.“ (Cruncher, App Store)
- “A good overview and a sense of control at any time or place. Best of all I can now turn my Wi-Fi on and off with ease.“ (Markus Rüttimann, App Store)
- “Pracitcal. I like being able to chat – it’s quicker than getting through on the hotline.“ (KarinS77, App Store)
My Swisscom App for Android
- “A great App showing how many text messages you can send, what volume of data is available and how much the bill will be.“ (Play Store, AuthorVithursan Sivakumaran)
- “Everything at a glance. Bills, disruptions, available SMS credit, data capacity, and more. I give it thumbs up and top marks: this is an App which really does do what it says it will.“ (Play Store, Author: Bruno Baeriswyl)
- “The App gives a very helpful overview of costs. I also think it’s good that it displays information about disruptions.“ (Play Store, Author: Jenifer Cecchini)
- You are a Swisscom customer
- Private customer: you have an iPhone or iPad (iOS 5.0 or higher) or an Android smartphone or tablet (Android 2.2 or higher)
- SME: You have no more than three Natels in your account (pre- or postpaid contracts).
- Overview of current faults, maintenance work and improvement work
- Discovered a fault or dead spot? Tell us directly via the app
- Contact Swisscom directly with a call (private customers only)
For customers with a NATEL® subscription
- Show remaining allowances (SMS, data)
- Show current call costs
- Show paid and unpaid bills (as PDF)
- Show subscription options and data packages
- Manage and order subscription options and data packages
- Manage blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers)
- Show contract length
- Show personal contact details
For NATEL® easy
With My Swisscom, private NATEL® Easy customers get a quick overview of their remaining credit and can manage their blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers).
For DSL and fixed networks
My Swisscom gives residential fixed-network customers an overview of current costs and shows paid and unpaid bills. With My Swisscom, private DSL customers can find their personal WLAN password and switch their private WLAN on and off.
You can automatically log in with your smartphone on the 3G network through identification of your mobile number.
With a WLAN connection, you first come to a login page, where you can choose whether you want to log in with your Swisscom login or by entering your NATEL® number.
There is no charge for using My Swisscom on the Swisscom network in Switzerland. Data costs are only incurred for use of Google Maps.