- With the Business Telephony app and client, you can make calls from your business landline number with your mobile, PC or laptop, even when you are away from the office.
- You can receive incoming calls to your landline number on your mobile, PC or laptop. You can control who can contact you at any time, wherever you are.
- With the app, you can also use all the usual landline functionalities on your mobile, PC or laptop, wherever you are.
- You can also use the Business Telephony app/client on the move, wherever you are in the world.
A detailed look at your fixed-network number for when you are on the move
The Business Telephony app and client are not available on Windows phones (no universal app).
Load the App onto your mobile telephone now
First steps to use
As soon as you have downloaded the Business Telephony app/client, the basic functions for PC and smartphone will be explained.
- You have three tabs to choose from: contacts, call log and keypad.
- Via the search field, search for the person you wish to call. Double-click on the contact and make the call by pressing the call button. You can control the call via the window using the “keypad”, “microphone”, “loudspeaker” and other options.
Examples of use (video tutorials)
These videos show you the new opportunities offered by Business Telephony. Please select the appropriate film for your operating system.