Ensure that nobody has unauthorised access to your mobile phone data or can use services at your expense.
- Never leave your mobile phone unattended.
- Switch your mobile phone off when you don't have it with you.
- Always leave the PIN prompt activated. Then the mobile phone cannot be used without the PIN code. If the PIN is entered incorrectly three times, the mobile phone will be blocked.
- Note down the your mobile phone’s IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number and keep it separately from your mobile phone. You can find out your IMEI number by entering the key combination *#06#.
- Report the loss or theft of your mobile phone or your SIM card to the Swisscom Customer Service immediately.
- Only accept configuration files from SMS messages that come from Swisscom or were requested explicitly.