- You can cancel your HomepageTool account at any time after the minimum one-year contract period. Once you have cancelled your account, you will no longer be charged for any future invoice cycles. You will not be refunded for the current invoice cycle (current month).
- After your account has been cancelled, you will no longer be able to use the HomepageTool. Your site will no longer be online after that point.
- If you have registered an internet domain with Swisscom, you will still be able to access the HomepageTool Control Panel. There you can transfer the domain to another registrar before the domain expires.
IMPORTANT: the domain will not be renewed. If the domain has not been transferred before the expiration date, the domain will be made available again and can be registered by a different person.
To cancel your HomepageTool account, follow these steps:
- Go to www.swisscom.ch/homepagetool and log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Change Subscription. The Business Marketplace now appears.
- Select the HomepageTool and click on Cancel Subscription.
- You will be asked whether you are sure you want to cancel the subscription. Click Yes.