To change to the new HomepageTool, follow these steps:
- Go to www.swisscom.ch/homepagetool, select the desired HomepageTool product and click Order. Next, log into your Swisscom account and follow the instructions during the ordering process.
- Confirm your product selection again during the product selection process and continue.
Note: if you had a dedicated IP address before and would like to keep it, select the HomepageTool L package. Your IP address will be transferred over automatically.
- Once you are prompted to enter your domain, enter the web address in the appropriate field (the address of the website you created with HomepageTool that you would now like to switch over to the new HomepageTool). Then proceed with the order process.
- In the final step, you will be prompted to authenticate with your existing web hosting/FTP password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your hosting/FTP password here in the Customer Center.
- After authentication, you will be directed to the main page of the Business Marketplace, where you can then open the new HomepageTool.
After you have switched to the new HomepageTool, please note the following:
- If you use forms on your website, check the recipient address of these forms.
- If you use an online shop, re-enter the desired products in the online shop.