You can cancel your fixed network connection temporarily or permanently.
Fixed network temporary suspension lasting two to eight months
If you would like to dispense with your fixed network connection for at least two and no longer than eight months, you can pause your subscription for the duration of your absence (a so-called “temporary suspension”).
Call us on 0800 055 055 to arrange your short-term temporary suspension.
- One-off charges for a short-term cancellation: EconomyLINE: CHF 36.-, MultiLINE ISDN: CHF 54.-.
- During the short-term cancellation period, all subscription fees are frozen or credited.
- You will not be able to use your connection and any existing additional services during this period. Exception: You can continue to use your Bluewin e-mail address.
- Your connection will be available again automatically from your specified return date.
Mobile Stays abroad lasting two to twelve months
There are some situations (e.g. student exchange years, trips around the world) in which you may want to temporarily suspend your NATEL® subscription for a certain period of time. During this time, you won’t have to pay a monthly subscription fee, and you can keep your usual number once you reactivate your subscription.
- Maximum suspension period 2-12 months
- Only one suspension permitted per minimum subscription period
- Minimum subscription period is extended by the corresponding number of months, i.e. they are added at the end of the term
- One-time charge of 25.- for the temporary suspension (will be charged at the time of decommissioning)
- DSL and Natel® Pro: suspension is not possible.
Cancelling your connection permanently
- Domestic calls: 0800 055 055
- Calls from abroad +41 800 055 055
- E-mail email@example.com
- Letter: Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd, Contact Centre, 3050 Bern