Mobile Stays abroad lasting two to twelve months
There are some situations (e.g. student exchange years, trips around the world) in which you may want to temporarily suspend your NATEL® subscription for a certain period of time. During this time, you won’t have to pay a monthly subscription fee, and you can keep your usual number once you reactivate your subscription.
- Maximum suspension period 2-12 months
- Only one suspension permitted per minimum subscription period
- Minimum subscription period is extended by the corresponding number of months, i.e. they are added at the end of the term
- One-time charge of 25.- for the temporary suspension (will be charged at the time of decommissioning)
- DSL and Natel® Pro: suspension is not possible.
Cancelling your connection permanently
- Domestic calls: 0800 055 055
- Calls from abroad +41 800 055 055
- E-mail email@example.com
- Letter: Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd, Contact Centre, 3050 Bern