When you phone somebody or are receiving a phone call, your telephone number will appear on the display of the person you are talking to. You can prevent this by suppressing your identification.
How to withhold your number
You can withhold your identification for certain calls only.
- Pick up the receiver.
- Press the * key.
- Enter the number 31 and your code.
- Wait until a connection is established.
- Identification of your line will be suppressed for this call.
- Please note that some people do not accept calls with suppressed telephone numbers.
- Your number will not be suppressed for calls to emergency numbers (112, 117, 118, 144, etc.).
- When you make calls abroad, it may happen that your telephone number is displayed although you have activated the withhold function.
- Enter *31# and then "choose“
The diversion will remain in place until you deactivate it again.
- Enter #31# and then "choose"
The additional service “Suppressing your phone number” is free of charge.