How do I log in?
What are the benefits of registering?
Why do I need to use a Swisscom Login (SCL) to access Marketplace?
Swisscom Login is required for Marketplace access and authentication for the following reasons:
- Enterprise-level security guaranteed by Swisscom and certified in accordance with strict security standards.
- Fewer login details. Swisscom Login (SCL) is the only login you need to access the online world of Swisscom. SCL is used for several functions and services and is integrated into Swisscom Systems.
- SCL is required to access the Swisscom Customer Center. The dashboard provides an overview of all of the customer's services along with access and profile information.
- SCL is the only way for the customer to access the dashboard with all of their services in the Swisscom Customer Center as well as their Business Apps in Marketplace. For more information about the Customer Center, please click here.
- SCL is essential for current and future Swisscom services, e.g. Business Login with roles. It offers useful features such as NATEL (mobile) login and Swisscom Passeport.
- Clear authentication: SCL is always linked with the SCN of the customer.
- For more information about Swisscom Login and its security features, please click here.
I am not a Swisscom customer. Can I still create a Swisscom Login?
Even if you are not a customer, you are free to create a Swisscom Login. You can register using a Swiss mobile or wireline network number (with an SMS-compatible telephone). You will then receive a code via SMS. You also have the option to have the code sent to you by post.
How can I change my profile information for Swisscom Login?
Certain information (e.g. your address) can be managed via the Swisscom Customer Center only. To go to the Customer Center, please click here. For more information about the Customer Center, please click here.
Once you have logged into the Customer Center, you can update your details under My Details > Relocation & Addresses. Changes will be applied only after you have logged into Marketplace again.