Tips and handy hints for your upcoming move
At set up
Note: Accessories like adapters, extension cables or connection kits are available in a Swisscom Shop near you or in the online shop:
- You keep your Internet-Box configuration when you move. Once connected, you have automatic access to your usual WLAN and can surf in the Internet.
- Your e-mail addresses are available as usual: no setup is necessary on your part.
- When you move, any planned and existing recordings on Swisscom TV 2.0 are saved.
- The same applies to personal channel lists and other settings.
- If you are given a new telephone number when you move and have been using the COMBOX® until now, the COMBOX has to be reset at the new location. Listen to your COMBOX® before moving as all existing messages will be deleted when it is reset.
- After your move, check that your barring sets (barred 0906 numbers for instance) are still working satisfactorily.
- Swisscom offers various supplementary services to counter advertising calls and other unsolicited calls.