Customer Center E-Mail + SMS TV myCloud Find a Swisscom shop Contact
Customer Center E-Mail + SMS TV myCloud Find a Swisscom shop Contact

Move, change of address and name

On this page:
Notify a move, new address, change of name and transfer or take over a subscription.

Notify move/change of address

Let us know about your move, address, changed company/surname or any change of contract subscriber. If you change your details online in the Customer Center you will save the CHF 43.— fee.

We will send you confirmation by e-mail or post: it is important that you check the new address and date on which your services are to be activated.

If you provide your mobile number when you notify us about your move, we will also send you an SMS when your products are available for use in your new home/company premises.

Are you moving into a new building?

Please give us at least one week's notice before your move to give us time to make the necessary arrangements and ensure that everything runs smoothly.


You can also change your correspondence or billing address in the Customer Center.

Config. products after moving

  • Most Swisscom routers work as usual at the new location. The settings and saved data (WLAN name & password, operating times, telephone directory etc.) are preserved.
  • Swisscom TV also remembers your existing and planned recordings and channel lists.
  • Did you change your fixed-network phone number when you moved? Reset your COMBOX® at the new location. All existing messages on the old number are deleted when the new number is activated at the new location.

Change last/company name

Have you changed your last name or company name? For example, after getting married, divorced or a company redesign.

Residental customers

To change your customer data, please take a valid identification document to a Swisscom Shop. The following identification documents will be accepted:

  • CH passport
  • CH ID
  • Permanent residence permit
  • Temporary residence permit

SME customers

Notify Customer Service of your new name:

Transfer/take over subscr.

Would you like to transfer/accept a contract/phone number to/from someone else?

This situation may arise after a divorce, when a flatmate moves out, in the case of a death or to transfer a company to a new owner, for instance.


Notify us of a change of owner here:



Do you have questions concerning our products?

We will help you via telephone or chat.

Related help topics