Plug the Energy Control Switch into an electrical socket. Connect the Energy Control Switch to your wireless network. Connect a device to the Energy Control Switch outlet. The Energy Control Switch allows to monitor power consumption.
The controls are possible through :
The Swisscom Internet-Box app (recommended – simple installation)
- the myStrom app (new design and features)
- the myStrom website (www.mystrom.ch)
The Energy Control Switch is different compared to the previous myStrom range, the new adapters :
- allows only energy management (not internet connection)
- it is based on WLAN, not Powerline
- no need to have a « Powerline ECO LAN Starter-Kit » to enjoy energy management features, only a router with WLAN (Internet-Box, Centro grande) or a WLAN access point (WLAN Booster, Magic Box) is needed.