- Internet block / parental control function can be activated / deactivated on the overview page.
- Maximum number of devices per WLAN band increased to 64 (total from the two bands cannot exceed 96).
- The WLAN bandwidth used is displayed on the overview page and device list.
- DNS cache size increased from 100 to 500.
- Configuration will be lost when downgrading to R11.3 or earlier. Before downgrading, we recommend creating a manual backup.
- Further development of the Smart Home components to support new functions in the Swisscom Home app.
- After a firmware update / restart of the Internet-Box, devices connected via Ethernet are not recognised behind a switch.
- DECT handset naming not correct after router reset.
- Devices via VPN are not displayed in the device list.
- A number of stability optimisations for Telephony, WLAN, web portal and Internet.