- NEW: My Swisscom updates you on service interruptions via push notification
- Keep track of your current usage and bills
- Know when there are service interruptions or maintenance work near you .
- Answer your questions faster: My Swisscom shows you websites, help programmes and other nifty tools that help you find answers to questions about our products.
- Switch your Wi-fi at home on and off. Even if you are not at home
- Find your Wi-fi password
- Start a call or chat with us faster. My Swisscom is the fastest way to get in touch with the right customer support agent. (only for residential customers)
- Discover something new: My Swisscom gives you tips on how to get the most out of your products and keeps you up to date with promotions and special offers.
Who can use My Swisscom?
- Swisscom residential customers: You have an iPhone or iPad (iOS 6.0 or higher) or an Android smartphone or tablet (Android 2.2 or higher)
- Swisscom KMU/SME customers: You have an account with a maximum of 10 Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts)