ready to go.
- My Swisscom Panorama shows you your current costs and what else might interest you just now.
- The App gives you an overview of your combi, landline, internet, and NATEL®-products (incl. prepaid).
- The product overview gives you easy access to:
- Collation of current costs and inclusive units.
- Display of your outstanding and paid bills
- Simple extension of deadlines fo the payment of bills
- Simple payment of any overdue bills by credit card
- View and manage your contact details
- Overview of and (push) alerts about current disruptions, maintenance, and expansion work.
- Find Swisscom Shops in your neighbourhood.
- Buy accessories easily and smoothly using Self-Checkout in a Swisscom Shop.
- Faster access to Swisscom websites and help programmes.
Who can use My Swisscom?
- My Swisscom is optimised for smart phones and requires an Android (from Android 4.0) or iOS device (from iOS 7.0). An iPad or Android tablet can also be used.
- You need a Swisscom or NATEL® Login, just as for the Swisscom Customer centre.
- You need to have at least one NATEL® (pre or postpaid), landline, internet, or combi product.
- You need to be a private customer or a SME customer. Swisscom cannot, unfortunately, support other business customers at the moment.
- Swisscom SME customers are those with a maximum of ten NATEL® on their account (prepaid or postpaid contract) as well as a Swisscom Login.