Which devices are you using?
UHD provides extremely high-definition TV pictures at four times the quality of HD TV. UHD stands for Ultra High Definition and is also known as 4K.
In order to display UHD images properly, your TV must be able to support HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. Please verify that your TV supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 before installing UHD.
The following conditions must be met before you can receive Swisscom TV:
- Internet connection provided by Swisscom
- Swisscom TV 2.0 (plus, basic or light) subscription
- HD ready TV (indicated by "Full HD" or "HD ready" on the device)
- Connection of Swisscom TV to router (Ethernet cable, radio or powerline)
Requirements for Swisscom TV
You will need to check the following requirements before you can order and use Swisscom TV:
- Swisscom Internet connection
- TV set with SCART and/or HDMI port
Availability of Swisscom TV in your area.
To receive HDTV the following requirements must also be met:
- HD-ready TV set (device must have the “Full HD” or “HD-ready” logo)
- Availability of HDTV where you live (you can check this by entering your telephone number and/or address).