Customer Center / My Swisscom app / My Swisscom Assistant
Our online services allow you to keep track of your products online and deal with various issues on your own. Easily and quickly.
You can solve problems on your own: through our online Customer Center page, using the app on your smartphone or tablet or with the My Swisscom Assistant on your computer.
- Overview of current costs and bills.
- Managing and changing your passwords, WLAN and personal data.
- Internet connection problems and other useful functions.
Service is available 24/7, even when you are on the move.
This service is free
Neighbourhood support on technical issues.
Experienced users near you offer support.
Our support service is provided by a private, experienced user in your neighbourhood either in your home or in a location of your choice.
- Setting up Internet and WLAN
- Setting up Swisscom TV
- Support with questions about your mobile phone, tablet and computer
- Individual explanations that meet to your requirements and suggestions for how to use your devices most effectively.
Arrange appointments to suit yourself. (Monday to Sunday)
Swisscom Friends are the most cost-effective alternative to expert solutions: price by agreement
Swisscom experts advise and support you when you have problems with your computer, printer, mobile or other technical devices.
The support is provided by a Swisscom employee on the telephone, in the Swisscom Shop or at your own home.
- Internet and computer troubleshooting
- Security settings and updates
- Data backup and virus protection
- Setting up e-mail & smartphone/computer data transfer
Our My Service experts are available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 9 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Monthly My Service subscription from CHF 19.-/mth or as individual service/fixed support packages
Enjoy CHF 100.- credit when you become a customer today