The Swisscom Login is one of several passwords which you need to set up with Swisscom for security reasons. It is, however, the most important password, as it lets you access the customer center where you can assign and manage all other passwords.
The Swisscom Login consists of a personal user name and a secret password.
NATEL® Login is an alternative to the Swisscom Login (with user name and password). You can use it for all the Swisscom services which explicitly offer NATEL® Login on their login pages (such as Customer Centre). When you enter your NATEL® number, an SMS code will be sent to your mobile phone. You then need to enter this code into the login page of your Internet browser.
NATEL® Login consists of a NATEL® number and a single-use SMS code which is sent afresh for each login. It gives you access to:
- Mobile Internet services, such as Swisscom TV air, Customer Centre.
- If your mobile phone is connected to the mobile network and uses such a service, it will automatically log in with its SIM card. You can deactivate this automatic SIM-login the Customer Centre.
- Internet services that explicitly offer NATEL® Login on their login pages (at the moment this includes Swisscom TV air, Shopping Basket, Customer Centre).
Learn here in a few steps how to convert your Bluewin Login in to a Swisscom Login.
If you still have an old Bluewin Login, you can simply convert it to a new Swisscom Login:
- Go to change Bluewin Login to Swisscom Login
- There, type in your (old) Bluewin user name and Bluewin password.
- You will now be asked to specify your new Swisscom Login password.
- Then please follow the next steps.
Forgotten your Bluewin password?
If you've forgotten the password of your old Bluewin login, click on Forgotten user name or password? on the login page and follow the instructions.
Only know your Bluewin e-mail address?
Check and change your personal details, e.g. when you move or set up a new e-mail address.