Introduction to the Ethernet Switch
The Ethernet Switch allows you to connect up to 7 additional devices with an Ethernet port to the Internet.
The Ethernet Switch is very easy to install: simply plug it into a power socket and connect it to your Internet-Box with an Ethernet cable (not supplied).
Please use the Ethernet port #1 of the switch for connection to your gateway (Centro, Internet Box).
- 7 additional Ethernet gigabit ports
- Silent operation
- Compatible UHD TV-Box (and other Swisscom TV-Boxes)
Access the Ethernet Switch advanced settings
The Ethernet Switch default configuration should be suitable for most users. If you need to change specific parameters, please follow the instructions below:
- Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address field of your Internet browser.
- Enter the current administrator password for your Internet-Box. If you can't remember it, click "First-time installation or forgotten your password?" in order to launch the password reset procedure and create a new password.
- As soon as you have access, click on the 'Network' menu 'Device list'.
- Find the device name 'TL-SG2008' and note down its IP address.
- Open a new window in your Internet browser and enter the IP address that you've just noted down in the address field.
- If you are requested to do so, enter the following details: user name: admin/password: admin.
- You currently have access to all Ethernet Switch parameters.