Report a change of address, house or apartment move

On this page:
Please notify us if you are moving house or have changed your name. This will ensure that you can enjoy uninterrupted use of your devices and subscriptions.

Moving to your new home

Inform us of your move/change of address

Notify us of your home or business move as soon as possible. Notify us of your move online on My Swisscom (Customer Center) and we’ll waive the CHF 69.– activation fee. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail or post when you change your address.

If you provide your mobile number when you notify us of your move, we will also send you an SMS as soon as your devices and services are available for use in your new home/company premises.

Moving to a new building

Are you moving into a new building? Please give us at least one week’s notice before your move to give us time to make the necessary arrangements and ensure that everything runs smoothly.


An engineer may need to carry out work at the new address. You can appoint your own electrician or hire a Swisscom service partner for CHF 129.–. If such work is required, you will be contacted by Swisscom.

Setting up devices

Most Swisscom routers will work as usual at the new address. The settings and saved data (WLAN name & password, operating times, telephone directory etc.) are preserved. Your existing and scheduled recordings, as well as Swisscom TV channel lists, are also transferred. If your fixed-line number changed when you moved, you will need to reset the COMBOX® at your new address. All existing messages on the old number will be deleted when the new number is activated at the new location.

Check subscription availability

Test the available Internet speed at your new home. Depending on the maximum surfing speed available, you may find a different subscription more suitable.

Check now

Change of name

Please inform us if you have changed your last name after getting married/divorced or your company name as part of a company rebrand. If you are a residential customer, please take a valid identification document  CH passport, CH-ID, permanent residence permit, temporary residence permit to a Swisscom Shop in your area to change your customer data.

If you are an SME customer, you can inform us of your name change using the contact form.

Transfer/take over subscription

Would you like to transfer/accept a contract/phone number to/from someone else? This situation may arise after a divorce, when a flatmate moves out, in the case of a death or to transfer a company to a new owner, for instance. Notify us of your change of owner using the following form.

Help from the Swisscom Community

Couldn't find an answer? Ask the Swisscom Community. More than 10,000 active users are waiting to help you.