There can be various reasons why the QR code cannot be read. You can enter the payment data manually at any time or copy it from the invoice PDF or My Swisscom and transfer it to Mobile Banking.
If you cannot scan the QR code, try the following:
- Check whether you are using the current version of the mobile banking app and update it if necessary.
- Some banks cannot process all special characters contained in the QR code. In this case you have to enter the payment details manually.
- Check whether you have to specify in the settings that you want to scan a new generation payment slip.
- Change the distance from smartphone to bill. Sometimes the recognition does not work if the device is held too close to the bill.Close the app and open it again.
- In rare cases, restarting the smartphone can help.
If the problem persists, please contact your bank directly.