Help for your licence or product renewal from Internet Security for Mac computers
- You have had the free 30-day trial of Internet Security for Mac computers and would now like to use the product with an ongoing Internet Security subscription with Swisscom
- the Internet Security licence for your Mac was declared invalid because a new product version for Internet Security is now available. This new product version requires you to uninstall your current Internet Security version and install the latest version from the Customer Centre.
Proceed as follows:
- Uninstall Internet Security for Mac on your Mac computer as follows:
- Open the "Internet Security" folder on your Mac. You will probably find the folder under "PLACES" "Programmes"
- In this folder, select the programme "Uninstall Internet Security" and remove Internet Security from your Mac.
- If you do not yet have a Swisscom Internet Security subscription, then you should purchase one now from the Swisscom Customer Centre. Continue to point 4) if you already have a Swisscom Internet Security subscription
- If your Internet Security subscription has been activated by Swisscom then you will find the Internet Security Control Centre on the Internet Security overview page.
- You can now access a new installation file for Internet Security for Mac in the Internet Security Control Centre. Select the "Install" button in the Control Centre and follow the installation assistant instructions. You will find more information on how to install Internet Security in the installation guide.
More information on Internet Security is available in the Internet Security product description and in the Internet at www.swisscom.ch/internetsecurity